OT: Ping Frank: Dad joke for you

Hi Frank,

This "dad" might cause brain damage, so be careful. Don't say you were not warned.

Now I know you as a retired chemist HAVE to know the answer to this PRESSING question! If not, my faith in humanity will be broken !!! What??, Okay, maybe not.

Q: what do you call a dating service for retired chemists?

A: carbon dating

:'(

-T

Oh, well.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Frank wrote: ...

hydrologist...

songbird

Reply to
songbird

I don't want to get into that , it might be over my head .

Reply to
Snag