Organic Food Helps Revive Fortunes of Europe’s Farmers

We all enter our stories through circumstances but then it is taste that directs the narrative. But once in awhile our habit of seeing becomes an artifact and we see again with the eyes of a child, without expectation and with wonder.

Reply to
Billy Rose

(Loud chuckle) "Think I'll go talk to the large breasted typist now". (exits stage left)

Reply to
Billy Rose

snipped-for-privacy@leavethisout.blueyonder.co.uk expounded:

Geoff! Long time no read :o)

Reply to
Ann

Dammit, Billy...you couldn't let it be, could you?

You've opened up that hole, that longing. That longing for the return to "the garden", that state of innocence and wide-eyed wonder.

Hunter, Tim, Joe, and many of the boys advocated one way to this Alan Watts, Ghandi, Jesus, Mohammed...how many are there.....untold others advocated other ways.

Once in a while.....

Perhaps that longing for once in a while is the rudder that steers the course of our lives.

Too bad I couldn't have had the Present Billy as a Guide in the Far Past.

Back to Now Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

You have not been reading my posts either. I do not eat fruit covered with pesticides. I grow my own where I can control the pesticides using a schedule where the sun will burn off the chemicals before I pick them. I also wash all my fruit and that bought at the store. I don't pay extra for the organic labels, which have no real guarantees of purity or real organic care.

Are you suggesting we shut down all the atomic fueled electricity plants? Here in Illinois they are already sticking it to us with increasing rates. How will replacing these plants with coal burning plants help the environment?

I, for one, will not respond to this mindless twaddle again without a

I don't think anything I say would penetrate your thick skull. You are setting your own rules for 'proper arguements', but not defining what they should be.

Sherwin

Reply to
sherwindu

Hi Ann. I'm still reading but not often writing!

Best wishes

Geoff

Reply to
galyles