My Allotments Wk26 Update

Hello all, the excitement of harvesting your own produce is reall

rewarding and at the moment I have come accross numerous posts on th internet from people excited by there first harvests, it makes all th hard work weeding, preparing the soil and tendering your plants al worth while, I have added my latest update from my allotments for yo to enjoy, regards Steve.

-- PLOTTY

Reply to
PLOTTY