My Allotments Wk 1 Update

Hello all, just to let you know that I have posted this week's updat

the first of the New Year, thanks Steve.

-- PLOTTY

Reply to
PLOTTY

update

I miss it?

Nice site.

Reply to
Farm1

Hello Farm1, I have not posted in uk.rec gardening as I have not worke out how to. It was suggested to me last year but I could not work ou how to so I left it, I will try again however as you have reminded m of doing this, thanks Steve

-- PLOTTY

Reply to
PLOTTY

Aaaah! I checked and noticed you are posting through garden banter. Do you use an e-mail program with a newsgroup part of the program? Microsoft products have always had this as far as I know.

Reply to
Farm1