It was hot and humid...I tell you. mis weeding

Just out an hour ago and got into hand weeding. Going good just a few bug bites than as I looked at what I weeded I realized I planted those plants. Purslane hides well in with other plants not weeded. Was looking for a purslane rich salad soon. Shessee

Reply to
Bill who putters

I feel your pain. When planting, I tend plant the same plant type in clusters. When weeding it not that hard to spot the odd looking plant that does not belong there.

Hour ago, I just finished mowing the yard and weeding myself. I think my suntan oil is bad, Im getting a nasty sunburn on the neck. Someday day I think I'm going to take the risk and get arab head band. Garden hats just do not protect the neck. Then again I am getting old as well :)

Reply to
Dan L.

Reply to
Steve Peek

I have been weeding all week a little at a time. I think im going to get help this weekend. I hate weeding.

Reply to
aluckyguess

Just lurking. I've seen pictures of bicycle racers in Europe in the

1920s who covered the nape of their necks with a big lettuce leaf, the edge of which was stuck under their caps.

sa

Reply to
semi-ambivalent

For those who might like a more upscale, up to date, durable, North American version of the same.

price listed is US.

Reply to
phorbin