Help! moldy potting soil

Other than scraping moldy dirt off the top of potted plants, is there any treatment for moldy potting soil? I just potted a bunch of plants and there's mold on the top of every one of them. The soil was moist in the bag, but didn't smell so I didn't think anything was wrong with it.I've read somewhere that hydrogen peroxide or bleach solutions might do the trick, but am a bit afraid they might also damage the plants' roots. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Lobo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Delete the obvious to reply to me personally.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply to
Lobo

Sulpher powder. Go to your local nursery, they ought to sell it there. Follow the instructions on the bag.

K.

Reply to
Katra