Good organic/IPM supplier in Idaho?

Hi, my dad has been ordering all his organic gardening supplies from an outfit somewhere in Idaho, only now he has lost their catalog and can't remember the name of the company. Google is no help. They had super cheap prices on fertilizers and all kinds of other IPM supplies, way better than, say, Peaceful Valley. Any idea what this company's name is? Or can you recommend another good supplier in our part of the country?

Reply to
Diane Whitney