Fall Planting

I am looking for ideas of what I can plant and grow in the greenhouse this fall and winter. I keep it above freezing all winter but not really warm. I am thinking lettuce, onions and snow peas but I have room for more than th at. I am in eastern North Carolina.

MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Brassicas; cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, mizuna etc. Broad beans.

David Hare-Scott