Anyone try to grow Chia Seeds?

Yeah, but, like, when he starts fertilizing, I want to be up wind.

Reply to
doofy

Omelet

We do get some frost here but it is mostly on the surface - rarely gets down far into the earth. If the roots are deep, it could survive. Presumably it is an annual and could be grown from Spring through the Fall. Anyone know if they are somewhat similar to flax seeds? When the flax seeds are soaked in water for a while, the result is a very clear slimy liquid, which acts as a strong laxative for many people.

RF

Reply to
RF