anyone need some garlic SEED?

HI guys, I just ran across a large onion sack full of garlic seed from a neighbor. They are from a really pungent (albiet unknown variety) of some kind of elephant ear garlic. Really good with tomatoe sauces and stuff.

If anyone needs any, I'd be glad to throw some in an envelope and mail them out around the lower 48 states.

later john

ps, I think most of the seed is still viable, I believe it's from this year, and some are already sprouting in the bag.

Reply to
Bpyboy