Any Load Handler Users?

My wife saw a device in a garden catalogue called the Load Handler which is supposed to turn your pickup truck into a dump truck. Essentially, it is a tough sheet of fabric which you put down in your truck bed and dump your load of mulch, gravel, whatever on top of it. To unload, you drop the tailgate and turn a crank which rolls the sheet to the back of the truck, pulling the load along with it.

For $150, it seems too good to really work as advertised. I wondered if anyone has tried one of these and how you liked it. Details can be found at

just posted their website for general information; I'm not affiliated with the Load Handler people, just thinking of buying one if they really work.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314