Latest threads in Doorsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I installed new storm door I need to adjust deadbolt on my latch and lock assembly threw instructions away and thought it told how to make a
I installed new Larson storm instructions away on latch/lock assembly thought it told how to lengthen deadbolt if needed. Was wondering if and how this can be done or did Iread something different

where to buy rising butt hinges for an exterior door in Sacramento CA
No further details provided

what color of storm door that will go with red entry door
the color of the house is white brick with black shutters

cant find sticker or manufacture name. how do i find out on my 25 year old sliding glass doors?
No further details provided

Where can I buy a ventilated exterior door for boiler room.
Top panels are mesh bottom panels are glass. Door size is 230cm x 81cm.

i want to put a screen door on my garden shed.
it is 32x72, can I cut the bottom or top off and put it back together?

installing a screen door as the only door
I am screening in my porch and need to know how to frame and install the double screen doors I am putting I have two single wooden screen doors that I will be using

Hi...does anyone know where I can get the metal track for my Stanley sliding mirrored closet door?
I am in southern Ca. Appreciate the help

I need to know how to get a Defiant Deadbolt Lock unlocked when it is stuck in the lock position. I took it apart to a certain point
I have gotten so far trying to get the deadbolt out of the door but it is stuck inside the doorjam. I have to get it out so we can get out. We are stuck Locked in our house. This has never happened...
2
2

where can I get 44 inch interior doors for a nursing home steel or solid core
No further details provided

I need a new storm door.
What is the difference between dura tech and aluminum and which would be better for cold and windy conditions?

I have two larson storm doors both have bad hinges and both are cracked around the window one has bad latch
thease doors are life time doors they have cracked vynle around the window hinges are letting the door sag and cant keep doors closed also one door handle latch is not working i would like to have...
2
2

Bottom rollers on sliding closet doors
I have just installed new sliding glass doors with bottom rollers and although they open and close o.k the roller system appears to be scraping paint off the bottom track and are nowhere near as...

how to adjust sliding patio door with adjuster on side of slider mounted with 2 side screws and top spring loaded screw
I have a sliding glass door and a fixed door ( about 6 years old) going to my patio which was purchased at Home Depot to replace the fire damaged ones. It was probably the least expensive doors made...

need to repaint plastic emco stormdoor what type paint do I use?
No further details provided