Latest threads in Doorsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Where can I get a frame with brick mold for a Stanley steel entry door?
No further details provided

Doors won't close after painting and swapping hinges
I took down all my interior doors and painted them over the last week. I swapped out the gold hinges for oil rubbed bronze and went to hang them back up only to discover that some (not all) no longer...
2
2

Replace glass only patio slider
The patio door is good, just need new glass. Price?

If you have storm door on patio door do you need to remove it to get the screen
I need to repair patio screen door. Do I need to remove storm door to get screen out?

what is your experience with MESHTEC SECURITY SCREEN DOORS
I am interested in the screen doors that provide security called MESHTEC SCREEN. These doors have been used in other countries and recently being sold in Home Depot. under the name UNIQUE home...
1
1

I have slight crack on my white upvc front door how can I repair it
No further details provided

Pella versus Home Depot Fiberglass front entry door?
No further details provided

Swedoor Seals
The rubber seals on my external Swedoor are disintegrating. Can anyone tell me where to get replacements. Eric

I want to replace 1/2 of my sliding doors the side that opens is all scratched up from dog nails ! That is the only way it will look clean
No further details provided

I need to raise up my bulkhead door what would be the best way to do this????
It currently sits on a concrete foundation and when it rains alot it comes over the top of the foundation and seeps into the basement between where the bulkhead sits on the foundation. I would like to...
2
2

I have a forever storm door need advice how to remove the glass panel for cleaning the glass as these are behind the screen
No further details provided

what is the best caulking material for bilco basement door
what is the best caulking material for bilco basement door

1/4 inch redi lead strips
I need 1/4" redi lead strips to replace one a cabinet door glass identical to the other door Thank you

how do I fix the fire door (to the garage) to automatically close on its own?
The Fire Door from the livingroom to the garage doesn't close all the way (on its own). How do I fix this?

what's the best place for interior doors in dfw?
No further details provided