Latest threads in Doorsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

best treatment for old wood
I found very old dark wood from a fence. I want to make a rustic double door for interior closet. What is the best treatment for the wood?

the new doorknobs that have the latch and face plat combined won't screw flush against the door
No further details provided

How do I replace door knob with no visible screws
This is an typical interior door bathroom door knob - hardware is brass like color but has a sheild over both sides with no visible screws or ways to oepen and take off - I have a new door and want to...

Is there a weatherboard for a metal garage door available
The metal garage door allows water in . The garage floor is raised slightly from the external driveway. The rain comes down the door and curls under it. Is there a weatherboard suitable for this of...

Do I open front/back doors while running elec ventilator?
When running the elec attic ventilator with front/back doors open to allow cooler air to be sucked into the home and back out.....my inside temperature does not go down. Please advise

how to remove sliding screen door
No further details provided

Name of the part that keeps sliding doors from sliding past one another?
There is a thin, stiff vertical stripe protruding from the back of sliding doors panels that prevents them from sliding pass one another and causes the first panel drag the next one with it. What is...

My storm door closes properly but will not latch.
I have a storm door that is in good shape. I can not see any physical or mechanical issue. It is an older dor that had functioned properly up until the past year. The pnuematic closer is new and...
2
2

Good quality hinged patio door.
I'm looking for a good quality hinged patio door that won't break the bank

can i replace the outside glass on a double pain sliding glass door?
No further details provided

What is ideal width for bug flap on sliding screen door?
Bug flap on sliding screen door drags against glass door, then gets partially turned under. Please advise.

I have been sanding my interior door & patching up scratches etc how do i stain the door without seeing the patches
No further details provided

I have a white door and white trim does the storm door need to be white too?
No further details provided

Where can I get replacement plastic glass frame for a stanley exterior door
I have an exterior Stanley metal door. It has two small windows near the top. The outside plastic molding has melted, where can I get replacements

where to purchase double replacement shed doors
I need to replace the doors on my workshop with fiber glass or steel doors. I live in Powhatan, VA 23139