Name of the part that keeps sliding doors from sliding past one another?

There is a thin, stiff vertical stripe protruding from the back of sliding doors panels that prevents them from sliding pass one another and causes the first panel drag the next one with it. What is the name of this part?
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.