White Shelves

Hi, I am new to the UK and wanted some advice. Looking for white shelves to put in the cupboard. B&Q seem to have very slim shelves ideal for shelf's I need them to be more wider.

Please can some one help. I am in London area.

Reply to
Jay

If you have an IKEA near i have found that some of their stock shelves are useful for general purposes. And very cheap.

100x35cms 100x58 cms 50x35 50x58
Reply to
EricP

B&Q also do white contiboard in a variety of widths and lengths. A bit of support on the edges and back and Bob's your aunty [1]. Use a bit of tape along the line that you're going to saw along to cut down on chipping and/or score it before hand.

[1] we have an odd family
Reply to
malc