Tall Radiator Needed

Where can I get a tall double radiator with a high BTU output and how much will it cost ? All I can find are radiators with a max weight of 700mm

Not an expensive designer type but ideally 1.2 m or more high and about

800mm wide. Its for a wall on a conservatory about 900mm wide but needs to be high output to enable us to use the conservatory as a living room type area during winter.

Thanks

Alan

Reply to
ALAN

Have a look around Alan.

I have seen them in B&Q, amongst other places, and Screwfix

keep several different ones.

I am sure a google search for radiator manufacturers would reveal a lot more choices.

John

Reply to
John