Stanley Range Oil or Gas in remote location?

Hi All, I wonder what you guys thought are on a Stanley Range I have been offered for a good price that currently is ready for gas use. The question is should I bother to get it converted to oil?

1.I haven't asked for any quotes from any heating engineers to do the conversion to oil- any idea how much that should cost? 2.What is the price difference between gas and oil at present (and how do you reckon it will go in the future?) 3.Any other plusses or minusses you reckon I should think about?

Many thanks :-)

Reply to
moi