Recipe for lime mortar

I've built a hut from concrete blocks and I want to make the outside look nice. I think lime render is the answer but I can't find a recipe. What's lime putty? Can anybody give me some help or point me towards some please?

Steve

Reply to
ren

Recipes for lime mortar:

putty is a soft buttery mixture usually used in restoration of historic buildings. Loads of info here:

Paxo

Recipes for lime mortar:

putty is a soft buttery mixture usually used in restoration of historic

buildings. Loads of info here:

Thank you. That's been helpful. Steve

Reply to
ren