paving flags

Hi, I'm wanting to buy some paving to park my car on. Doesn't have to be fancy stuff. Just strong enough. But where to buy? Surely, b and q, homebase etc are too expensive. Where would you go?

ta for any advice, Pete

Reply to
PC

Culford slabs Culford Suffolk. I've just had two custom made to cover my septic tank, reinforced with metal mesh.

24 x 24 inches, 3 quid each. Pick up of course. TonyB
Reply to
TonyB