New washer on MST ballcock - advice needed

Having replaced my cistern ballcock washer plenty of times, I thought doing the one in the MST would be the same - but I have been warned that it is not as easy! So what do I need? The house was built late 70's early eighties - is it likely to be a metal washer? I bought some 1/2" rubber ones thinking they would work...Any tips on doing this job would be much appreciated. Graham

Reply to
GTS