Need your suggestions

Hi

Need your suggestions

A few of our travertine floor tiles have stains.

What is the best way to get these stains off ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Irfan Williams

California

Reply to
irfan williams

Do you have any idea what these stains are? I presume travertine is not porous.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob Graham

It's porous.

I guess that's why he had to ask here - no-one in the US had an answer... But let us know what the stains are.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

OK, so you say it's porous but you didn't answer the other question, what are the stains?

Rob

Reply to
Rob Graham