MEK solvent cement for shower repair

I've got a motorhome with a plastic shower tray that has a few cracks in it,
there's a place on ebay that sells some stuff in a silicone sealant type tube for repairing plastic shower trays, but it's very expensive, and postage is a bit high too.
All i can see on the photo of the stuff is M.E.K Solvent Cement.
he says it's usually used for the join between a plastic tray and the wall boards in mobile homes/holiday caravans, but it's also ideal for repairs to plastic shower trays,
it comes out like a sealant, but sets to hard plastic in 12 hours.
Anyone know of another brand of this stuff, or where i could get some from in a shop i can walk into... got a B&Q warehouse 25 miles from me, normal b&q and wickes.. but they dont have anything like it, or would a building supplier like jacksons, travis perkins be a better bet to try,
i've searched on the internet and all that comes up for M.E.K solvent cement is what the mek initials stand for, and a load of solvent cleaners, or some cement used in model making that comes in tiny bottles, so that's not the stuff, this is ment to be a gloop type stuff you squidge in the cracks, smooth out, and it sets like new plastic.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.