Leak from furnace pipe to outside

Hello,

Apprantly the sealant around my furnace vent pipe to the outside has worn out so it is allowing a small amount of rain in. What kind of sealant do I use on a furnace vent pipe that will be safe for the heat from the furnace?

Reply to
moreyfamily

You need to ask that question somewhere where people will know what the regulations for your location are, and what suitable products are available there. Both are unlikely on a UK newsgroup.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel