Intermediate switch..

I am looking for an intermediate light switch...The plate is polished brass with a square upraised surface about 1/2 inch from the edges.. A contractor changed all my switch plates apart from this one and he now says he cannot get the same styls....This has been going on for nearly 2 years so though I would try to get one myself ...Any ideas where I might look...Been round all the main DIY places and whilst I can get a plain polished brass I cannot find one with the upstanding square....

Reply to
twager

a place to start might be to take an existing switch off to identify the manufacturer

Reply to
nobby

I don't know if this is what you are after, they also have them with black insert.

Trevor Smith

Reply to
Trevor Smith

Thanks for the url...The switch I want has plain edges not the rolled ones...I have taken off a switch and there is no makers name inside... But...Think I have found a near copy @ wimbledonlighting..