Handrails

Anyone have any experience of Dave Dalby Woodturning

? I ask because I am in need of a handrail and they seem to have what I want at an affordable price, but its hard to tell what the quality is like from a website. Any other supplier suggestions appreciated.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I looked at them when I renewed my bannisters. They seemed OK until I looked in Wickes. Same style about the same price but made from Hemlock, absolutley knot free so I bought them and am very satisfied.

Jb

Reply to
Jb