Fixing chips in floor tiles?

Can anyone give me any advice on fixing chips in ceramic floor tiles? (save ripping them up and replacing each one that is chipped!)

I have tried the small tins of enamel paint (like the stuff that can be used to paint model kits etc.) but couldn't get an exact match and wondered if there was something better out there that I didn't know of before?

Thanks Andy

Reply to
Andy Pandy