access under floor tiles

I am about to lay ceramic floor tiles in our conservatory. There is a small drainage cover that I would like to have access to. Any ideas how I can do this please? TIA Ian

Reply to
Ian

"Ian" wrote | I am about to lay ceramic floor tiles in our conservatory. | There is a small drainage cover that I would like to have | access to. Any ideas how I can do this please?

You can get double-sealed manhole rims and covers, specifically for building over drains. They fit flush into the floor and have a recess in the lid for tiling to match.

Owain

Reply to
Owain