Finding 300mm wide radiator?

Hi.

I have tried B&Q, Wickes, Screwfix, Plumbworld, Harrison McCarthy and anyone I can think of, but can't find a 300mm wide radiator.

I foolishly took one out and disposed of it presuming I could get a replacement!

Any ideas where might stock this size (not bothered about height, but 600mm would be ideal)?

Thanks!

Chris F

Reply to
Chris F

Ultraheat do 300mm wide singles and doubles, in heights from 300 to

900mm in 100m steps in their Compact-4 range as standard stock items. I have a URL of
but their DNS server seems to be broken at the moment. Phone: 01525 379505

I have used Ultraheat radiators, ordered from a small independant plumbers merchant for next day delivery, or same day if ordered first thing in the morning. Should be around £16/£32 for single/double (plus VAT) although that's from an out-of-date pricelist, and might be more for an order of just one radiator.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

That's great - I'll try them on Monday - thanks!

Reply to
Schrodinger