E14 = SES bulb?

I see these bulbs advertised as "SES" (small edison screw i think)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0324321895
I need SES but the screw looks too big (more like ES) in the picture so i asked the seller - he replied
"As per the ad they are E14 (the picture is representative of the range) the overall length is 87mmx45mm"
which confused me even more ( i cant see 'e14' mentioned in the ad) - so are they SES (small screw in) or not?
JethroUK wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edison_screw
Does this help
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/LACA25SESCL.html
On 21 Sep, 23:00, Bob Minchin dangling via a dongle

It does say E14 near the bottom which is SES but I agree that there is no way that pic is a SES,
--
fred