E14 = SES bulb?

I see these bulbs advertised as "SES" (small edison screw i think)

I need SES but the screw looks too big (more like ES) in the picture so i asked the seller - he replied

"As per the ad they are E14 (the picture is representative of the range) the overall length is 87mmx45mm"

which confused me even more ( i cant see 'e14' mentioned in the ad) - so are they SES (small screw in) or not?

Reply to
JethroUK©

Bob Minchin dangling via a don

In article , JethroUK© writes

It does say E14 near the bottom which is SES but I agree that there is no way that pic is a SES,

Reply to
fred