Door adjustment

I have just fitted a pvcu door that incorporates 5 point locking. 4 of these points ar like rollers that go over a catch and then down the back of it. The hinges appear to have independant allen bolts top and bottom of each hinge with an allen screw through the main body, possibly as a locking off method. When I close the door it seems to stick on the very bottom locking point needing help from a foot to close it, and also sticks at the same point when opening. Does anyone know how to adjust these particulat doors ?

Appreciate hany help to can offer.

Reply to
Miffed

If they are similar to mine, the allen stud through the main body is the adjustment for moving the door left or right, so if the door is sticking at the bottom, the screw should be tightened at the bottom hinge to pull the door away from the frame on the other side. You might have to slacken the others slightly to get the alignment right.

Reply to
Harry Stottle