Combi Boiler Possible Problem/s

Ok for the last month or so my boilers been playing up. It's just recently been serviced. It was set to hot water only for the summer months and about

2 weeks ago I switched it over to the hot water and heating setting. The LED display will show error codes in the form of 01 to 09. Today I had another 01 which says that the boiler failed to ignite and I just move the selector switch to the reset position for 10 secs. This sorted out that problem. The other problem/s have been that the boiler is not showing any error code but there is a LED that is green to show power is on but it's been showing red quite a lot even though the boilers is switched on at the mains and there's been no power cuts. Any thoughts as to why it's switching off?

TIA

Redman

Reply to
Redman