Cement dye

I need to do some repair work around the drain covers in my block paved driveway.

The original cement bedding in the drain cover frames is a pink/red colour and I would like to match this when I do the repair work.

I've bought a 2kg bag of readymix and wonder what's the best way to dye the cement.

Tia

Reply to
Mackem

Buy cement colour additive. It comes as a powder that you include with the dry mix. A little goes a long way.

Reply to
Palindr☻me

Thanks, got some at Wickes. B&Q didn't have any.

Reply to
Mackem

Ignore tetst vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Reply to
Ex gratia