cavity insulation wall scars bricks

The front of my house looks like its been hit by a burst of machine gun fire after having had dozens of holes drilled for injecting insulating material. These holes are filled in with ordinary cement whicj looks bad in a red brick wall. Whats the best way to tidy this up?

Reply to
james

They should have drilled through the mortar joints and then repaired the holes with matching mortar so that the wall looks almost as though it hasn't been drilled. If they have drilled through bricks and filled the holes with light grey mortar then I would call them back to do a proper repair job with brick-coloured mortar. They have caused the damage therefore they should repair it.

Reply to
DIY

Drag the company back to repair it!

Reply to