Carpet Edging!

Has anyone got any ideas on the best way to 'edge' a remnant of carpet to stop it fraying? thanx mog

Reply to
>mo

The carpet shop we tend to use, local independant not a nationwide retailer, offers to do this as part of the service. So you get matching rugs/doormats with a nicely bound edge like you see in sample 'books'. It may be worth asking around your local area, but presumably you would have to pay, but it would be neater and less tedious than DIY!.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

I had a 6' by 2' strip done by a local carpet shop. IIRC, it cost about £30. The fee was based on the total length of the edge to be finished off.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:59:40 GMT, ">mog

Reply to