Boiler serviceing worcester 28s

What is a fair price to pay for a service on a Worcester 38SI Boiler. As Worcester Bosch want £230 plus vat to give it a service this would in include changing, if faulty, up to three major components such as the heat exchanger and circuit board etc. When I ask about servicing not repair I was told that is the standard charge. so its no good unless the boiler is clapped out. Bearing in mind these boiler can be bought new for between £600 annd £700 It seems exesive. Any senseable idears on pricing a service?

Thanks in advance

MikeS

Reply to
MikeS