Bathroom flooring

I'm starting work on my bathroom soon and the plan is to remove the skirting board and lay floor tiles and then tiles the walls right down onto the floor tiles. However, I'm also planning to get the toilet and basin replaced and I'm not sure on the order of things. Should I get the toilet and basin replaced first and then tile around them or do all the floor tiling first and then fix the toilet and basin to the new tiling?

Thanks,

Chris.

Reply to
chris

When we had the en-suite done last year (by professionals!!) they did all the floor/walls and then fixed the basin & pan.

SalesGuy

Reply to
salesguy

I would do all the plumbing as if the wc and basin were in place, then tile, then fit the wc and basin. This way any pipe/waste pipe rerouting doesn't affect the new tiling and there are no cuts around the units.

Peter