Basic soakaway

Thanks Andrew, I'll bear that in mind,

Franko.

Reply to
Franko

Mmm...just walk down any sidewalk/pavement in the UK....& see the graffiti where the 'services' have been/will be.....it must be more "cost effective" to go through litigation rather than resolve the underlying problem!

Don.

Reply to
cerberus

Are you sure you haven't misunderstood him? In this area you can channel surface water into a foul drain. No other option really with being in a town centre. But in our previous property on the edge of town we had both foul and freshwater drainage. a problem arose when a couple of DIYers decided to put new bathrooms in and fed the output into the freshwater drains. These go to brooks that wend their way through local parks to the river. Summer came and the smell of shit was the first thing that tipped off the LA. Had to close off two parks for most of the year to clean them. I never found out whether the culprits were made to pay for the clean up but I hope so.

Reply to
Alang