Latest threads in Building Constructionshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

well water supply
------------------------------------- Hi, I hope to build a small campground on my property. I need to supply water to the sites from one or several wells. Eventually there will be 50 sites requiring...
20
20

A Disastrous Contract [case study]
Hey! Guys, I would like to ask you to take a look at this case study (I didn't paste it here since it's pretty long story): me please what you think. Thank you in advance! Regards, Pawel

Construction Vacancies
Cerebra Recruitment currently has many Construction jobs in the UK available. Please have a look at our website: http://www.cerebra.co.uk

Shed on a slope
I'm looking at putting a shed in my garden - it would be located on an existing concrete hardstanding area which slopes approx 1 in 10. The shed will probably be about 6' x 4'. What's...
3
3

steel beam
------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - - 14042...

steel span
------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - - 14042...
1
1

RSS feed for website
I am looking for a quality rss feed for a supplier of building materials. Their focus is on the professional contractor. Current relevant content would include anything related to Fannie Mae, lumber...
7
7

Question on advertising contracting services
Hello All: I have a friend who is a general contractor. He uses yellow pages and mail to advertise his business here in San Francisco Bay Area. I suggested using Google ads. He wants to make sure it...

Back Prime Fiber Cement Siding?
I'm receiving conflicting 'information' on painting fiber cement siding. I have info from tech rep & web site each of two manufacturers. The question is whether or not to back prime fiber...
4
4

Anyone use PetersenDean Roofing
Am in the sf bay area and had Petersen Dean give me a proposal on my roof. I am considering using them Looking for comments and feedback about the company and their work. I read a few bad things about...

maximum steel span
There other factors that you need to consider like snow, wind, seismic and other dead loads. What is going to support the beam? There are a few beam sizes that come close, but nothing exact. A W8x10....
4
4

masonry contractor weird conversation
I am looking into having a 6' masonry fence constructed (about 50'). I had one contractor come out, take notes, called me the next day with his estimate. I ask him for a copy of his write up....
26
26

Building a small shed
I'm putting together my gameplan for building (actually rebuilding) a small shed for the yard. It's going to be a 10' x 16' saltbox. I have a couple of questions I was hoping someone...
17
17

12v mini impact driver?
Hello, Will I be able to drive dozens of 1/4" Tapcon screws into predrilled holes in concrete with this size? Or should I get 14v. Thinking Hitachi. TonyG
13
13

Architectural Rendering Services & Marketing Services
Artist Rendering, LLC is an architectural visualization firm dedicated to creating the highest quality renderings, animations, illustrations, and media content. What We Do: We create beautiful and...