Frozen concrete

i have a new house that is about 6 months old. A samll area ( 5'x5') appears to have frozen, as it will forever brush away, as dust. it seems solid but the top has aggregate visible.

I am not concerned about strenght as much as appearance.

is there an epoxy or some other bonding agent that will patch this.

TIA

Dan

Reply to
Dan White

I should have stated that this is regarding my basement floor. we had heaters there and the cap was on but apparently it was colder than we thought..

TIA

Reply to
Dan White