Yearly Building/Real Estate Construction Statistics

Greetings:

I am a graduate student working on a mathematical modeling project for my year end research work. I am interested in building and/or real estate construction statistics or data from 2000-2007. The only data I can seem to find, I have to buy. Does any one have any ideas on where I can obtain free data for my project?

Thank you!

Reply to
kbenkowski