What about flooring?

In my 35 years in the floor covering industry, mostly in the installation area, I have found far too many building contractors still use warranty voiding substrates and practices that could and do cause a number of problems down the road. Many don't seem to be concerned as long as the job looks okay for a year.

Flooring doesn't have to be the bastard step-child of the building industry. You can learn ways to get the job done right, maintain the budget and schedule and be revered by your clients as the pros pro. Take a look around

The pro section is private, but there is even a place set aside for the construction pro and the handyman or woman who want to do right by their customers and the other pros they work with.

Heck, I'll even throw down for some free coffee and doughnuts for the first dozen new visitors tonight. ;)

Best R'gards,

Jim

Jim McClain