tilt-up wall panel has wood?

Hi, one of the wall edges on our concrete tilt-up warehouse building has chipped. I noticed the inside has wood. Could this be the insulation layer of the tilt-up panel? How can I patch this chip?

Here are the pictures of the chip:

Dennis

jloomis

Can I use premix stucco patch products such as

Since the chip is pretty deep, I guess I need to do multiple layers?

Thanks

Reply to
Dennis

Can I use premix stucco patch products such as

Since the chip is pretty deep, I guess I need to do multiple layers?

Thanks

Reply to
jloomis

.

Besides attaching the wire to the wood using screws/nails, should I also somehow attach the wire to the existing stucco edges? If so, how? Should I use lathing screws that offset the wire from the wood surface?

Thanks again for all your input

Reply to
Dennis

flic.kr...? Sorry, I don't click on links that are permutations of popular site names. That's how you get internet VD.

RicodJour

It does go to the regular Yahoo flickr site, though.

Reply to
willshak

I'll take your word for it, Bill. ;)

RicodJour

Yeah, I did have some reservations about that flic.kr addy, assuming it was a Korean site, but my curiosity sometimes overpowers my common sense. :-)

Reply to
willshak