Concrete Slab

-------------------------------------

I'm pouring a slab as a basement floor with embeded radient heat (Pex). The Space is approx 62' x 23', I am reinforcing with #4 rebar and was wondering if I needed to actually attach the rebar to the existing footing (drilling and plugging rebar). The slab will be 5" thick on insulated compacted sub, with 2.5" above the edge of the footing and 2.5" below.

Reply to
MTchef

jloomis