Suspended ceilings and Partitions

The northwest's leading B2B supplier of suspending ceilings and office partitions.

Granmore have over 30 years experience in the construction and design industry.

Discounts available to offfice fitters, shop fitters and other building trades.

Feel free to visit our Manchester showroom and see our comprehensive range of ceiling tiles, glazed partitions, PVC cladding and commericial lighting.

Granmore of Manchester -

Customer Support

PeterD

Reply to