Steel Tubing Bend Capacity

I am looking at sinking 25 foot pipe vertically 5 feet below the surface and securing with concrete.
The pipe is 2 1/16 OD steel oil pipe. https://austin.craigslist.org/mat/d/od-tube-oil-field-pipe/6610080025.html
How much tension (in lbs?) can I apply to the top of the pipe, 20 feet above the surface without bending the pipe?
I am wanting to string, and get taut, eight 20x20 square sail shades over two 40 x 40ft areas with 6 pipes. (Amazon.com product link shortened)