Saniplus capacitor replacement

My Saniplus, about 4 yrs. old, is just emitting a hum and not pumping. Having taken the unit apart, there is nothing blocking the blades, etc., and the impeller turns freely, so I suspect the capacitor and would like to try replacing it before contemplating new motors, etc..

Can anyone tell me where the damn thing is?! The schematic shows it alongside the pressure chamber, but I can't see it. If it's inside the chamber, how do I get at it? I've taken the membrane off but that doesn't help.

TIA

Tom L

Reply to
rc

Once you remove the membrane, remove the plunger then pry off the cover and the capacitor and microswitch and motor are under the cover. Take picture of the 2 wires where the capacitor is attached so you can reference them when putting the wires back. Saniflo has an excellent YouTube video showing the entire process.

Reply to
Glenn Nadeau