Register and Diffuser

I am currently resarching on a project trying to find out what is the single most used size of sidewall register and floor diffuser installed in homes:

  1. Homes more than 30 years old
  2. Homes less than 30 years old
  3. Apartments
  4. any regional differences? (ex: East Coast vs the Mid-West)

Thanks for answering.

Reply to
retina90eye

While I doubt you won't get anywhere on these questions, you could always try contacting a major grill manufacture and ask what are there most popular sizes. Try Ameriflow for starters.

Then try several associations within the HVAC trades (Google search). I doubt there will be any real answers (the grill manufactures won't want this info to fall into the hands of their competitors and the contractors probably don't keep detailed records.

Reply to
PPS