red brick redo

Does anyone know how to create the old world look of partially exposed red brick and stucco on an interior wall? I have a chimney I want to redecorate this way. Please help!!

Reply to
drizzo6

jloomis

I have done this a few times with those thin bricks ( 1/4 inch thick ). First you put a brown coat on the chimney then when you apply the finished stucco you can butter up the back of the bricks and place them right into the stucco while its wet in any pattern you like.

Reply to
tmurf1