Opportunity to Distribute your catalogues / brochures at 5th Build Asia Int'l Exhibition in Pakistan

5th Build Asia 2009 Int'l Exhibition & Conference
Building, Construction Equipment, Products and Material Show Incorporating Furniture Asia and Stone Fair Asia Exhibitions 1-3 August 2009, Karachi Expo Centre, Pakistan.

The Event provides excellent opportunity of matchmaking between foreign and local companies in the relevant sectors. Our organization, The Xceptionalz is arranging Catalogue Pavilion in the above Exhibition for those foreign exhibitors, who can not make it to exhibit there due to other engagements. In this Catalogue Pavilion, each exhibitor will be allocated:

  • A Catalogue Stand to showcase your Catalogues / Brochures
  • One Catalogue Stand Manager (volunteer) will be deputed at your stand, during exhibition hours with your company's nametag
  • Upto Fifteen Hundred (1,500) Catalogue / Brochures can be distributed in 3 days at an average of 500 per day
  • Visiting cards of the business visitors taking your Catalogue / Brochures could be requested and provided to you, later

The charges of a Catalogue Stand are US$300 only.

We therefore invite your esteemed mission to avail our services and promote the opportunities in Building & Construction sector by participating in Catalogue Pavilion. Since there are a limited Catalogue Stands available, you are requested to confirm your participation latest by July 10, 2009.

For any further assistance, the undersigned may please be contacted.

Looking forward to your favorable response.

With kind regards Sincerely

Huma Adeeb Managing Partner The Xceptionalz (A division of Koncepts Unlimited -

Huma Adeeb